Call Us: 020 8287 3213

Important message for EU citizens

<< Back to Latest News

BREXIT Warning image If you are from the EU are you confident that you have enough time to apply for settled status?

Don’t leave it too late. You must have the right to work in the UK to hold an SIA licence.

You can apply to the UK government’s EU Settlement Scheme to continue living and working here after the UK leaves the EU on 31 January 2020.  

If you haven’t already we recommend that you apply for the scheme as soon as possible. This is to make sure there aren’t any delays when it is time for you to renew your licence. You can apply through the link below as there is no fee to pay.  

If you have Irish citizenship, then you don’t need to apply for settled status as you will continue to have the right to live and work in the UK after the UK leaves the EU.   If you have any questions, please visit EU Settlement Scheme for details of how to get help on the phone or online.