Call Us: 020 8287 3213

BREXIT! Are you ready?

<< Back to Latest News

UK and EU flags

As an SIA licensed security operative from the EU working in the UK, are you confident that you have received "settled status"? Don’t leave it too late.
You must have the right to work in the UK to hold an SIA licence. You  can apply to the UK government’s EU Settlement Scheme to continue living and working here after the UK leaves the EU. 
We recommend that you apply for the scheme as soon as possible. This is to make sure there aren’t any delays when it is time for you to renew your licence. You can apply here. There is no fee to pay.
If you have any questions, please visit EU Settlement Scheme for details of how to get help on the phone or online.